The E-Commerce Associate role will be responsible for strategically managing and growing the Roxanne Assoulin website and brand.
Working with Merchandising, Marketing and Finance, this role will ensure consistent site performance, monitor the Shopify back end and identify opportunities to showcase innovative commerce and content online.
This individual will build the infrastructure and processes required to run a direct to consumer e-commerce channel. This role requires a passion for delivering a positive experience for the consumer and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Upload all product content, descriptions & images on the e-commerce site for ad hoc product launches and monthly events
• Curate assortments of new products and add collection pages based on marketing initiatives such as email, social media, or advertising
• Update all site placements based on our roadmap including banners, homepage and supplementary pages
• Partner with developers to identify, report and repair site issues and enhancements on our roadmap including staging review and meeting management
• QA the site to ensure customer facing content and merchandising are accurate and clearly stated
• Support site photo shoots by providing on set assistance as well as post shoot asset management
• Lead the planning and execution of direct-to-consumer digital calendar (i.e. promotions, email, digital marketing) to support brand and growth objectives in a fast-paced environment
• Research and recommend site platform enhancements to improve overall customer experience, back-end management and growth sustainability
• Partner with Creative team to create content strategies that support key launches and promotions and enhance on-site content, email and paid marketing
• Ensure consistent and optimized site performance including monitoring traffic and looking for system glitches. And as needed, deploy technical staff to troubleshoot and solve the issue, as soon possible.
• College degree required
• 3+ yrs experience in E-Commerce required; experience in digital marketing preferred
• Experience with Shopify platform and integrated apps required
• Experience with MailChimp & Google Analytics
• Experience working first-hand with web developers for website production, functionality improvements, bug fixes, etc.
• Ability to think strategically and execute tactically in a high-energy and fast paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
• Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business
• Ability to manage time efficiently and continuously prioritize
• Strong and positive work ethic