Roxanne Assoulin is looking for an Director of E-Commerce to positively impact the customer journey and grow sales for their DTC website. You will strategize, define, and execute the digital roadmap for RA.com and be the primary stakeholder for all our digital sales channels. We’re a small team and your impact will be profound and clear.
- Strategize, define, and execute the digital roadmap for RA.com, aligning the company’s overarching goals with the needs of the business and relevant ecommerce trends
- Responsible for the site merchandising of all existing and upcoming launches. This encompasses managing the digital launch calendar, coordinating product photography, partnering with necessary parties on product naming and copy, and uploading product to the website platform
- Utilize A/B testing and general site analytics to improve the customer experience and ultimately improve conversion and other KPIs.
- Partner with the Marketing and Creative teams on regularly updating content on the site, aligned with the company’s marketing calendar.
- Partner with the Marketing and Creative teams on weekly email campaigns, as well as triggered responses to drive sales
- Work with our 3rd party agency (currently Corra) to debug, optimize, and constantly improve site features
- Work with our 3rd party agency on any additional projects relevant to website performance
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify, develop and execute initiatives to drive brand awareness, acquisition and positive customer experience
- Manage Farfetch account and work with 3rd party teams to improve sales
- Manage the CX and fulfillment team, responsible for improving customer satisfaction
- Partner with the Director of Merchandise Planning on inventory management and stock integrity
- Provide thoughtful and analytical business recaps, as well as business suggestions and additional tests to constantly improve
- 4+ years experience in eCommerce at lifestyle or fashion brand, preferably DTC
- Deep understanding of eCommerce merchandising, website development trends and practices, and project management
- Proficient in Shopify Plus and familiar with other eCommerce platforms
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Hotjar, or similar programs
- Familiarity with agile development and working with a 3rd party development agency on site optimizations and debugging
- Familiarity with additional marketplaces and sales channels such as Farfetch and Instagram Checkout
- Comfortable with utilizing various project management and online tools such as, but not limited to: Jira, Asana, Hive, InDesign, GSuite, Active Collab
- Familiarity with an EMP such as Klaviyo
- Strong and positive work ethic; scrappy and entrepreneurial
- Bachelor’s Degree required
We are a fast-growing DTC brand, based in NYC on a mission to create jewelry that makes people smile! Founded by industry veteran Roxanne Assoulin, our purpose is to make the world a little bit brighter, bracelet by bracelet.