Content and Creative Manager
Roxanne Assoulin is looking for a Content and Creative Manager to support all content related needs at our fast-growing brand.
You will work closely with our Founder and CEO to tell our brand story. You will set and execute the vision for content for our Social Media (Organic and Paid), Website, Emails and other channels. The ideal candidate for this role will have impeccable taste: an eye for great design and an ear for smart copy and will be comfortable guiding both. You must be hands-on, able to take a project from briefing to concept through to execution, with the ability to both lead and execute along the way.
If you are energized about the idea of working with a brand with a heart that makes beautiful products, and rolling up your sleeves to shape its growth, this is an exciting opportunity for you!
- Execute all creative and copy to effectively tell the story of the brand, collections and products on Social, the RA website and email channels in a consistent voice
- Lay out Organic Social media content calendar in partnership with marketing, in sync with communication calendar
- Plan and execute tailored content in the format appropriate for each Social media channel including video, Gifs, photography and graphic design
- Partner with Merchandising, Marketing and the external digital agency to define asset needs to support Paid Social ads
- Work with Graphic designer to pull together email compositions
- Manage the balance of presenting the brand through highest quality content and also driving conversion to achieve the brand’s commercial goals
- Support A/B testing to learn and improve performance of all content, incorporating feedback into future development
- Ideate creative concepts with our Founder
- Produce all photoshoots, coordinating with all external parties (photographers, models, etc.) as well as internal stakeholders (design, merchandising, marketing, etc.). Manage budgets for all shoots
- Oversee all retouching efforts internally / externally as applicable
- Ensure highest quality representation of the brand
- Manage and mentor a Graphic Designer and part time copywriter
- Support our Founder and CEO in building the brand further
- Act as a thought partner with Marketing and rest of organization
- Serve as a custodian of the brand
- 5+ years of experience in a creative role at a consumer focused company
- Strong portfolio of work that showcases expertise in content creation for an E-Commerce company: Website, Email, Social Media, etc.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a team
- Strong and positive work ethic; scrappy and entrepreneurial
- Intellectually curious and love learning constantly
- College degree required
We are a fast-growing DTC brand, based in NYC on a mission to create jewelry that makes people smile! Founded by industry veteran Roxanne Assoulin, our purpose is to make the world a little bit brighter, bracelet by bracelet.