Brand Marketing Director
Roxanne Assoulin is looking for a Brand Marketing Director to lead brand building efforts at our fast-growing company.
This role is key for our next phase of growth as you will be responsible for increasing our brand awareness and presence in the US and internationally. You will own the communications calendar: serving as the singular point for planning all PR and Communications as well as leading our very popular Play RA events. You will also ideate and execute all brand collaborations to help us grow.
If you are energized about the idea of working with a brand with a heart that makes beautiful products, and rolling up your sleeves to shape its growth, this is an exciting opportunity for you!
This role reports to the Founder and CEO and is based out of the Nomad HQ of the company.
- Work closely with Founder and PR agency to determine the right press strategy and list of brand partners to expand the brand presence further regionally, nationally and internationally
- Manage the external PR agency to execute this strategy
- Evaluate and execute affiliate programs as applicable
- Own the events calendar for Play RA
- Manage all aspects of the events from planning, publicizing, scheduling, coordinating and day-of execution
- Manage P&L of events in partnership with Finance
- Determine the right brand collaborations to achieve the strategic goals set by the Founder
- Outreach and set up these collaborations
- Lead the coordination efforts across the company to execute collaborations
- Set and track KPIs for the collaborations
- Own the overall communications calendar in partnership with merchandising and E-Commerce and the Digital/ CRM marketing manager
- Plan campaigns to support collections and events
- Define messaging for all campaigns, including briefs for creative team to execute and coordinate integrated execution across all channels
- Support our Founder and CEO in driving growth at the company
- Act as a thought partner with rest of organization: Innovate and collaborate
- Serve as a custodian of the brand
- Manage and mentor the Marketing Coordinator
- 7-10 years of experience in a brand marketing role at a consumer company
- Understands and respects the special sauce that goes into brand building
- Direct experience planning, running events and identifying and managing collaborations
- Experience working with PR agency
- Passionate about fashion / jewelry / styling / design
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong and positive work ethic; scrappy and entrepreneurial
- Intellectually curious and love learning constantly
- College degree required
We are a fast-growing DTC brand, based in NYC on a mission to create jewelry that makes people smile! Founded by industry veteran Roxanne Assoulin, our purpose is to make the world a little bit brighter, bracelet by bracelet.